Important Information to note:
As we are adapting to the 'new normal' of wearing masks to protect ourselves, we request you to read the following information:
- Our masks are a Fashion Accessory that make you look fashionable while also enabling you to take necessary precautions to keep yourself safe in public spaces.
- Our masks are not medical-grade masks, or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face.
- Our masks are not an FDA approved product. The face masks do not make no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. They are not intended for use in a medical setting.
- Our Masks should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask. Review government websites for additional information and resources.